Tuesday, August 14, 2007

hohoho.
sunday went out to eat with family.

monday had pd.
we went toilet and den wen we come back.no one was at the gallery.
walk here walk ther den found out they went foyer.
they organized for us to play captain ball.but no one wanted.
so we went back to the gallery to slack.
den skip skip skip.
slacking all the way uh.
talked about disgusting things.
argh.
childish people.
talking about it makes blood boil.
-.-
gave back chinese test.got 81/100.yay!

today was fun man.
had pe.played badminton as my girlfriend wanted to play soooo much
den had history test.
chinese was slack.cause i didnt even listen to wad teacher say.

had science physics test.
omg.was like sooooooooooo Fxxx diff.
didnt even noe how to do at all.
so i kept asking jaime wen teacher didnt look.lol.
den had pc.
went to music room again to watch duno wad show on sexual blah blah bah.

den my darling went to my house.hohoho
before tt we went walk walk around central.
den wen my house and slack.
i was watching 黑糖玛奇朵.
i was laughing so loud tt zy gave me the -.- face
she lah.
come my house sit at com table dun wan move.

zy went home round 5 plus.
den i did my homework and stuffs.





bye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home